Only one concert left in the 2018-2019 season:
CLICK HERE to get your tickets for the April 29 show today!
You will be surprised…
We are the only place you can see the Philadelphia Orchestra Musicians play in an intimate chamber setting.
You will be swept away…
With repertoires specially chosen by the musicians themselves, and played within the stunning acoustics of our Beaux-Arts hall.
Concert 1: Monday, October 21, 2019
Concert 2: Monday, March 16, 2020
Concert 3: Monday, June 1, 2020*
*A very special repeat guest will be joining us again on June 1, 2020. The only way to attend this concert is by purchasing the Concert Series.
What Makes Our Concerts So Special?
- You can sit five feet away from some of the world’s most prestigious musicians
- A special repertoire chosen by the musicians themselves, played with extra passion
- An intimate environment – witness orchestra principals riff on each other and explain their favorite pieces
- A reception following the concert – mingle with musicians over drinks and hors d’oeuvres
- The surprising rich acoustics in the beautiful setting above the Mütter Museum