Interested in spreading the word on Teen Health Week℠ but unsure where to start? There are many ways you can get involved. Whatever way you choose is entirely up to you!
We offer a variety of resources for individuals and organizations to plan events, promote social media campaigns, and raise awareness of Teen Health Week℠ in your community and abroad. Among our available resources are general and specialized social media toolkits devoted to teen health and our daily themes, logos and other promotional material, and videos from past events.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
How You Can Help
Here are just a few examples of easy ways that teens and their advocates can get involved:
• Use the week to leverage relevant aspects of your organization’s mission.
• Share educational materials relevant to each day’s theme.
• Facilitate educational events through student clubs, public health organizations,
medical practices; youth-focused groups.
• Honor youth, professionals, and organizations who actively promote adolescent health.
• Publish relevant articles / letters in local and regional press.
• Use social media to share relevant health messages and information, using the hashtags #teenhealthweek2020 or #teenhealthweek.
• Promote the use of Teen Health Week℠ colors for materials and spirit wear.
• Ask community buildings/bridges to use mint green event lighting.
• Ask regional/state/county governments to observe the week with a
Resolution/Proclamation (Here is an example from the American Medical Association)
Host a Teen Health Week 2019℠ Event!
Organizations interested in hosting a Teen Health Week℠ event can fill out the survey below: