Welcome back, Mütter members!
What to Know:
- Members should reserve full-price tickets and use the promo code provided in their welcome email to receive their tickets at no cost.
- Members can have one visit reserved at a time and can make another reservation after the original reservation has passed. Availability for reservations is limited and we ask that you reserve tickets only for those you are sure can attend.
- New membership cards and tote bags will be shipped at the end of July or can be arranged for pick-up when you visit by emailing Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note the benefit levels of your membership. Member guest tickets can be reserved online for free to avoid processing fees but will be charged $20.00 each upon check-in at the Museum.
- Your membership must be current at the time of your visit in order to enjoy free admission.
- To use a Mütter-issued Museum pass (a member pass, pre-paid pass, or complimentary pass) please reserve that ticket type online with your order. Be sure to physically bring the pass to redeem when you check-in, otherwise you will be charged on site.
Your membership enables new acquisitions, ensures contemporary exhibitions, and shows your dedication to the history of medicine!
All members enjoy the following benefits:
- Free admission to the Mütter Museum, Thomson Gallery, and Medicinal Plant Garden
- Free admission to special exhibits: Spit Spreads Death and Going Viral
- Members-only LOVE THE MÜTTER tote bag
- 10% discount in the Museum Store
- Access to members-only virtual events and discounts to public events
Please reach out to Erin at 215-309-2020 or email@example.com with any questions. Thank you for your support!
Public libraries interested in learning about our institutional membership, please contact Erin at 215-309-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org