All memberships purchased will have an extended expiration date based on the length of our Museum closure due to COVID-19 precautions.
We encourage you to reach out to Erin at 215-309-2020 with any questions. Thank you for your support!
Membership enables new acquisitions, ensures contemporary exhibitions, and supports our educational programs.
All members enjoy the following benefits:
- Free admission to the Mütter Museum, Thomson Gallery, and Medicinal Plant Garden
- Exclusive LOVE THE MÜTTER tote bag
- 10% discount in the Museum Store
- Access to members-only events and discounts to public events
- Free admission to special exhibitions Spit Spreads Death and Going Viral
- Second Sundays for members
Please note: Membership packages will be mailed within 3-5 business days of your purchase. One-time-use guest passes must be received by the purchaser before they can be redeemed.
Public libraries interested in learning about our institutional membership, please contact Erin at 215-309-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org